Thursday, January 28, 2010

Shih Tzu Crate Training Crate Training A Shih Tzu - A Few Questions!?

Crate Training a Shih Tzu - a few questions!? - shih tzu crate training

Hello to all!

I get my first dog at age 32!

I am a housewife, and many have to spend time with my Shih Tzu, when he comes.

I have read many articles online about crate training and is something I'll try.

My questions are:

1. I will keep the dog, especially in the kitchen at home and to put training into the box. At night, when I open my dog in a cage and in the vicinity or from the cage and create a dog grooming near the back door (I know you can not swim) in the box.

2. During the day, I let the dog in other parts of the house while I'm there (placed outside the bathroom regularly), and occasionally in the cage used to be there?

3. When I go out (maximum two hours) I should be in the box or leave it open in the kitchen with the kennel door, if you want in bed and a bathroom for their creation.

I have to say conflicting reports over the Internet - some never tolet the dog in the crate when you leave the house, others say that fair? "

The willingness to take, Thanks for the response time, I want to be my dog to a healthy, well-trained and well-beloved dog, not the leader of the group that helps the leadership leading the pact.

4 comments:

MamaBas said...

Well

1. Is by all means have a kitchen drawer (think of the top and have three sides, so it is) a small hole, but for me, I prefer to keep the box in the living room where I keep an eye in the things and go into my room at night. During the day, and left open the door when you do something else, in this case the puppy pop as we know it, and certainly can not resist evil, if he is to be turned on again. At night, close the door. They have for the reminder set for the taking - for example, by 4 clock, as it will not be able to spend the night. I would rather have a puppy with me crying through the night - and thus avoiding the pathetic, and that means you get halfway decent night's sleep. Discretion is the better part of the value and everything!

2. During the day exploring all means to your puppy to other parts of the house (I recommend you always) to start off the scale. But it was no coincidence that you are very vigilant. Be prepared! Show up to theirin the area where they are not in a position to monitor during the day

3. How, when you go, would be much better to his cage and shut the door. But it depends on how your kitchen is certainly related to accidents and must also be prepared to clean when you come home! A tip - If your pet needs to enter the cage (and some do, despite the "Dogs normally do not) read, should leave the food - do not leave dogs in the control feed mess! Failure to comply with, any dog with cash who do) for a long time (in my book. This means absolutely no more than 2 hours (and really only start 1 hour) for a puppy, and 4 hours for an adult on a regular basis. To leave them more than the what would Drawer abuse.

Have fun and good luck!

Lisse said...

1. Keep them in the box. learn not to go to his house in Bath, who can complain when they have to go far

2. Let's go. I am with my dog.

3. I would say leave it in the box. I could make a mess and if there is nobody to tell him off, could begin to do so regularly.

Congratulations go to the idea of the drawer.

Mazzz ☼ said...

A link that I think will be useful, is the Association of Pet Dog Trainers, the organization was by the late John Fisher, a behavioral scientist to help people with dogs, qualified coaches who wanted to find a code to follow established good practice

They have some good tips puppy training, including crate training can be useful

A case can be a refuge or prison, depending on how it is used, the report describes how to enter in the box

Since this is your first dog may want to go to a group of dogs and learn more about the socialization and training

The connection with training tips puppy is aPDT

http://www.apdt.co.uk/dog_training_tips. ...



I hope you have many happy years with your dog

Mazzz ☼ said...

A link that I think will be useful, is the Association of Pet Dog Trainers, the organization was by the late John Fisher, a behavioral scientist to help people with dogs, qualified coaches who wanted to find a code to follow established good practice

They have some good tips puppy training, including crate training can be useful

A case can be a refuge or prison, depending on how it is used, the report describes how to enter in the box

Since this is your first dog may want to go to a group of dogs and learn more about the socialization and training

The connection with training tips puppy is aPDT

http://www.apdt.co.uk/dog_training_tips. ...



I hope you have many happy years with your dog

Post a Comment