Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lomonosov Bird Figurine How Much Is My Lomonosov Bird Figurine Worth?

How much is my Lomonosov bird figurine worth? - lomonosov bird figurine

I inherited 2 figures Lomonosov bird is about 20 years ago, my great aunt. A bird that is blue and about 4 "long, the other is black and purple, and about 2" long. I wondered if there was nothing. The label on the back is the logo and the USSR made in stamped in red. Can someone tell me something about birds. How old are they? Are they worth much? And so on.

Thank you.

1 comments:

Mere Mortal said...

The "Lomonosov" ceramics are very common.

Figures wait to raise up to U.S. $ 40 and increase every fineware to $ 40 to $ 100 per table.

Most of the numbers of birds have been stable in the sale of $ 10 to $ 25 U.S. for the year.

Post a Comment