Monday, January 25, 2010

Rib Cancer Symptoms Colon Cancer Symptoms?

Colon cancer symptoms? - rib cancer symptoms

old in 32 years, healthy, vegetarian .. I have no family history of colon cancer. I had a change in the stool for about 3 weeks ... Never Sometimes constipation, but it was really a day without a saddle. not serious, but not the same texture .. was not difficult, as usual, was no longer happening. somewhere. I had slight abdominal pain from time to time, not really concentrated in one area .. sometimes left, sometimes right, sometimes around the top, or 2 to 3 ribs. I saw blood after using the toilet. Are these the symptoms of colorectal cancer? I want to go to a doctor, but I do not even know what kind of go ... I will not gastroentorologist to a GI (?) .. There was even a day I had a slight stomach upset ..
Thanks

3 comments:

sherry@@... said...

If you give the symptoms of colorectal cancer and Yahoo get some answers. If you would like somethings wrong in their power to feel free to leave and at the end and then find their end. I had a knot in my abdomin I thought was a break, and I waited almost two years and found that the lymphoma stage 4, so its better to ensure, so sorry. Yes, and you drive a gastrointestinal doctor.

temptres... said...

I think we are good, but the only way to be sure to talk to your doctor. Any doctor will reassure you and provide you with yours. Two signs that cancer diarrhea and fecal blood. You do not need so I would not worry. I suggest you put your calm consult a doctor. That is better able to explain what I mean.

theonlya... said...

This is certainly not the symptoms of cancer, but only your doctor can diagnose) the problem (if one exists.

If you feel better, ask your doctor and if necessary, you can referred to a gastroenterologist.

It is more a problem of fear than anything else. Good luck.

Post a Comment