Monday, February 15, 2010

Yamaha Dd 65 Record How Can I Record Sounds From My Yamaha DD-65 Drum Machine Onto My PC?

How can I record sounds from my Yamaha DD-65 drum machine onto my PC? - yamaha dd 65 record

I've tried to make a guitar phones connect / output on my machine microphones and line input on the PC drum, but no sound from the speakers anyway.

I tried to go the Start Menu -> Accessories -> Entertainment -> Volume Control and the volume of microphone and line-increase

And I opened the audacity to see if you can work with him, but no luck.

I know I have an advantage of using MIDI, but I am determined and have a guitar. I also thought that if I connect a headset connected to the seizure of the drum sounds, anyway - and should therefore sounds from my team.

Help please?

1 comments:

Chuck Le Dust said...

There are certain things I checked. First, their computer speakers properly. Second, there is no problem with the output of the drum, the entry on the computer or the direction that you are using. I have a series of drum machines with a PC, as it is and had no problems. I have a sound card, though - I do not know if that makes a difference.

Post a Comment