Thursday, February 4, 2010

Baseball Bat Repair Sharp Tooth Pain! Please Help!?

Sharp tooth pain! Please help!? - baseball bat repair

My right incisor was almost half of this summer cut for a baseball bat and ball was repaired in three days with a little more privacy. However, I said the dentist, I was millimeters of nerve and I was lucky enough to need a root canal, etc., etc.
So yesterday, I return to my dentist for a cleaning and at the turn of the silk, where the branch meets the tooth and the second was caught, but got the yarn and our assured me that nothing I could hurt me the tooth. I also received a fluoride treatment painted all my teeth. Approximately three hours, I started with this horrible stabbing pain that my teeth and my region, the gum, when you begin to breathe, eat something hot, or even to touch. I want to know what happens! please help me understand why my mouth Evil

3 comments:

MissMonk said...

>>> I am sorry to say this, but it seems that you> need a root canal>> The Dr.take X-rays yesterday, when its cleaning program? They broke their relationship as pain of dental floss and hot and cold you mention sounds like you have to go back and bring the channel \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt \\ \\ want \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ It u0026lt sorry,,, , Good Luck

kitty said...

I think that flossing have dug a little space. Affected tend to have the teeth root canals. And you can have a crown too. I think we have to go back. Hopefully it is just a patch, or a re-union.

JJ said...

the tooth is probably about Split. Each time it is the little room in his upper gum amusing. xrys asked to do more. and only a return to the dentist!
could be the cure. the use of dental floss would have nothing to do with it. Only one edge of the union was not properly tempered!
Fluoride is also big and do nothing!

Post a Comment