Friday, February 19, 2010

How Good Is Protocol Luggage Tabata Protocol Any Good...?

Tabata Protocol Any Good...? - how good is protocol luggage

Hey guys, so recently descubierto''''Protocolo Tabata and I ask myself: Is it good to be true ... I know I can not this method once a day (squats with 5 kg of weight in my hands) I help you burn belly fat for me (I do not have much fat, but not enough to see my abdominal muscles) .. As you can see .. My goal is six pack abs I'm 90 per day for 1 week and yesterday I started getting Tabata .. Please answer! :) PS: How long does it take to see a minimum income to ..?

1 comments:

skadegla... said...

Strictly speaking, the Tabata Protocol, as follows: 20 seconds maximum effort, 10 seconds rest, repeated 8 times. when sitting MAX 5 kg effort for you, we have the protocol, but somehow I doubt that is the case. Why can not the sprints? They will run for 20 seconds, 10 seconds rest, repeat 8 times. be more than 4 minutes of your life.

In addition, the cracks will not help you burn belly fat. lifting (no more than squats or leg, or one of them.)

Tabata in the original study, this form of interval training 9 times better for fat loss of 45 minutes of cardiovascular exercise in balance. do 5 days a week, maybe in 3 weeks, you should important results.

Post a Comment