Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sims 2 No Cd For Mac How To Put In On Why Did Sims 2 Stop Working On My Mac Computer? (read Details Please)?

Why did Sims 2 stop working on my mac computer? (read details please)? - sims 2 no cd for mac how to put in on

I bought the game The Sims 2 for Mac and everything works well in general. Sometimes it would freeze and restart my computer, it was very boring, but mostly just worked. Then I tried a family with only 1 person (not many members!) And to move her a new home. The Sims 2 unexpected program would burden the family. So I clicked on "Try Again" button, but the same thing happened. Then I completely stop the program, to get the computer to sleep and clean the CD (perhaps thinking it was deleted? Even if it was scratched earlier in the game, have shown that we think, not right now) Then put the CD in the back and tried again. The same would be to load it, then quit too. Any idea what is wrong? I used to work very well before.

0 comments:

Post a Comment