Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How To Catch Shiny Ho Ho Frolass And Shiny Glalie Needed?

Frolass and Shiny Glalie Needed? - how to catch shiny ho ho

Glalie I be frolass and bright.
Name: Bea
FC: 3136 5531 3937
Here is wat I suggest ago, (all LV100)
Tyranitar
Blaziken
Swampert
Gengar
Jolteon
Aggron
Skarmory
raichu
Golem
Steelix
Pikachu
Shedinja (clear)
walrien
gorbyss
Huntail
Charizard
Banette
Machamp
primap
Quirino (not lv51. Fabled but rare.)
Ampharos (lv40 not legendary but rare.)
Pikachu (White lv48. volt face)
All the Pokemon in Emerald are caught
Here are my legendary
Ho-Oh
Lugia
Rayquaza
Kyogre
Groudon
Latios
Registeel / rock / ice
Dialga
Palkia
Darkrai
Giratina
Heatran
Celebi
When looking for a pokemon ur, you have to. although it is not on my list
Ok, I do not think anyone wat I want. However, only a little more sick to my list of trades.
The person who gives me frolass receive a free Master Ball.

0 comments:

Post a Comment